Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2 Month Milestone

Saturday Nov 15th was Britton's 2 Month Birthday!!!

We just had her 2 month check up (Tuesday Nov 18th). Both Robert and I went with her because she had to have 3 vaccines in her leg and one oral vaccine (liquid). Of course she screamed (I cried a little too!) but not for long. Daddy was VERY good at getting her to calm down and she was snoozing by the time we left the doctor's office.

Dr. Yukon was VERY pleased with her progress:

weight: 10lb 6oz (yes that's 10 whole pounds!! what the heck do I have in my milk??)
length: 22 inches (18.5 at birth)

She is in the 50% for both length and weight according to those silly little charts the CDC publishes.

Dr. Yukon also wants her sleeping through the night (eliminating her 1 or 2am feeding) starting the progress in the next couple weeks. It sure will be nice to sleep through the night but I know it will also be VERY hard for us not to run straight to her crib and pick her up when she cries at night. He said she needs to learn how to sooth herself back to sleep.

Next check ups: 4 months (in Jan) and 6 months (in March). Stay tuned to see how much Britton grows!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo B! Way to pack on the pounds little munchkin!