Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just Keep Walking

85%.......I think that's a good ratio for walking to crawling.

Britton is walking everywhere now, her crawling is very minimal and she's even started walking faster/baby running. I noticed last week that her grip (when holding a finger of mine when she was walking somewhere) had loosened a lot. Independence at it's finest!!!

So this means, watch out - here she comes. She can take off in an instant and before I know it lovey is taking a dip in the dog's water bowl (this happened not once but twice this morning, with different loveys I must add - shame on mommy). I actually witnessed her chasing Skipper this morning too. Those poor dogs, they have no idea what is coming! haha

I think the neatest thing is watching her turn. An action we probably never think is complicated, but for a little tot taking a turn around a corner or just a "pivot turn" (like the dance lingo) in a different direction requires skill for those wobbly little legs.

Just Keep Walking, Just Keep Walking, Just Keep Walking...........


Bye for Now!

No comments: