1. Dance started this week - I'm teaching 3 classes on Tuesday nights. It was great to see all the returning students and meet new ones. It's very uplifting when kids actually line up to give you hugs!!!
2. B started a new MDO program this week. Wednesday was her first day (half day actually). This program is in the same city I work in, actually right down the street from my work, so I was able to go with my mom and MIL to drop her off and meet the teachers. I'm excited for the new MDO program and the great teachers we met. Yes, B did cry when we left but the teacher told MIL that she didn't cry for long.
On our way to school.
(it was crazy at the studio so I forgot to take her pic, this is at chick fil a after class when we were eating dinner)
4. A good friend of mine delivered her 2nd child on Wednesday - 9lb 14 oz WOW A Boy. Both mommy Jamie and baby Jack are doing great. I was able to visit them at the hospital Thursday on my lunch break. He was a cutie pie.
5. We have some packing and organizing to do.......NYC.....Sesame Place, PA....here we come on Thursday!!! Ahhh I'm excited. B is one lucky little lady.
Happy Weekend Everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment