Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Upcoming Weekend Events

As I've probably said before and I'll keep saying it we have a very lucky little girl. I'm glad we get the opportunity to take her around the WORLD and see/attend various events. She's only 2 and has probably traveled more places and seen more thinks than most of the people that live in our city. I hope if/when we ever expand our family we will still be able to continue to show our children all the opportunities we have around us to explore and see.

Lets see......In two years our little girl has traveled to England, New York City (twice), St. Louis (twice), Louisiana (twice), Florida, Knoxville, Pennsylvania, Nashville and flowen in an airplane on 3 separate trips. We are lucky to have family and friends in different parts of the world that allow us to travel and explore.

On the agenda for this weekend we have:

Zoo Boo on Friday night with our friends The Davis Family & The Johnson Family.


Memphis Circus on Saturday


and maybe, just maybe we might have NOTHING to do on Sunday - haha. Our weekends are usual filled with events and thinks to do. Maybe Sunday we can take these two poor little family members to Shelby Farms!!! (side note these pics are the dog's "skinny" pics, taken right before we adopted them)

 

I will try to remember my camera so I can post pictures of the fun times ahead!

Happy Early Weekend everyone.



No comments: