Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

School Egg Hunt

B's preschool had an Easter Egg hunt today....the weather was terrible last night so they couldn't have it outside so the teachers set up a classroom for the kids to "find" the eggs in....it was cute and just what the 2 year olds needed.

I was able to sneak out of work for 15 mins to see her hunt for the eggs. She was so happy to see me....I am so glad I was able to be there. I'm so fortunate that her school is 5 mins away from my work and that I am able to leave for a few mins to spend a little time with her.

Her teachers are WONDERFUL and I can tell she is growing so much and learning with just the two days that she attends preschool.


After the hunt was over - the Loot!!!

No comments: