Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Soccer Mom?

We made the plunge......


and got a new (used) mini-van.....my car was old, 9 years old to be exact and had LOTS of miles on her so it was time to trade her in. Bitter sweet, I had Emma the Escape since birth when I was in college and she has been free and clear (paid off) since 2006. But with Boy Mount coming along space was important to me. Did I ever, EVER think I would be driving a mini-van....no sir, but my good friend recently got a Honda mini-van and she didn't have to do much convincing to sell me on the idea of a mini-van to tote these kids and their "stuff" around in. One thing, I only agreed to drive one if it was loaded: leather seats, DVD, back up camera - the works oh and LOW miles....we finally found one that matched my specifications and our price range and presto we now have another car note - oh the joys of life! hehe

As you can tell B loves the "new van". I wonder if it has anything to do with the DVD player or that she gets to push the button to close her door or the fact that she finally has A/C back there for her???? Probably all!!!

No comments: