So so so very sorry I have been behind in updating my blog. As some of you know April 15th is a BIG BIG deadline for accountants in the USA (Federal Income Tax Returns are due for individuals - gotta love the IRS, one of the reasons I have a job - ha) so for the past month I have been very busy at work and by the time I get home all I wanted to do was sleep, sleep, & oh sleep. But now that life is back to normal for me (as normal can be right now) I can update everyone on baby Mount more regularly.
Since the last blog post: We had one more ultra sound for the test for down syndrome and other genetic problems and this time the baby was sitting in the correct spot. Mom actually got to come with me as Robert couldn't get off work, so she was able to actually see the ultrasound and the baby in action. At this appointment the nurse also took some blood for some other tests. Oh must note here, not just "some blood" try 6 tubes of blood.....ahhhhh. I had a bruise on my arm for almost a week :( poor me! ha I received a phone call early one morning from a nurse saying that the test came back negative. Silly me didn't think to ask which test since it was about 7:15am and my brain was only on drive to work mode. I actually have a check up today (Friday April 18th) at 1:30pm so I'm going to get the doctor to go over the "test results" with me.
So I'm finishing up my 15th week this week. I believe the doctor appointment in May will tell us the BIG news - boy or girl. Almost everyone (except the Weaver family) thinks we are having a boy. David & Julie Weaver (Robert's best friend who lives in St. Louis) are expecting a boy on/around May 26th.
Thats about all for today.....I'll update soon.
Ta Ta for now.


No comments:
Post a Comment