Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st Baby Shower

This past Sunday (August 31st) I had my first baby shower for Britton. It was hosted by Candace Maynard, Cheryl Powers & Lauren Reibel and was held at Cheryl's home in Arlington TN. I had a really great time and many thanks to everyone that came. The food was delicious and the decorations were sooo cute. We got lots of excited baby gifts including, a boppy, lots of clothes, a bottle set, a willow tree statue (it was the family statue and I was sure to point out after I opened it that the husband (Robert) was holding the baby ~ good thing for the baby!! haha), some really neat burb cloths with her name embroidered on them and a 3-in-1 swing (along with lots of other nick knacks).

I don't have any pictures to post because forgetful me forgot my camera - I'll try and round up some pics from Candy P and my mother-in-law.

Thanks sooooo much to Candace, Cheryl & Lauren.

No comments: