So Britton had her 9 month photo session last weekend (June 20th) taken by a dear family friend, Kristin Irby. I had to seal one from her blog site (sorry Kristin) because I just LOVE this picture. Britton's smile is soooo precious and Kristin caught the water jumping in the fountain below. There are a few other sneak peeks on her blog website...check them out....
http://www.kristinirbyphotography.blogspot.com/ She does great work. I am very eager to see all of the pics Kristin captured on that Hott Hott Saturday.

Robert's best friend David Weaver makes fun of us for having all these photo sessions of Britton - deep down inside I think he's jealous....haha. Nah, I'm gald we have done them.....it is wonderful to look back and see my baby girl grow, and my she has done that. I cannot wait to see what a beautiful young lady she grows to be, but I'll cherish these fun baby days that we have left together.
2 comments:
where were these taken at? just precious ;)
Mel
The memphis botanic gardens.
It was HOT that day too - eekk.
Post a Comment