One Down = one day of "school" for Britton completed
Many More to go = 22+ more years of school left for Britton (hopefully she'll become a sucessful doctor or something)
Britton had her first day of school (Mother's Day Out) on Monday Feb 22nd. She was supposed to start on February 1st and go every Monday but since the school systems has been closed for the past three weeks for snow and President's Day we had to wait until Feb 22nd to start. The program is linked to a local church and she goes from 9:30am-2:30pm. I was able to drop her off for her first day but my mom will be doing all the drop offs and pick ups from now on since I work during the days.
How did she do you are wondering......wonderful! She didn't even cry when I left and the report I got from the director when I called after her being there for 2 hours was that she hadn't cried and had been playing with the other kids. I hope she continues to adjust to MDO with out tears.
***Yes yes, I know I've been a BAD blogger. Life is just BUSY. Please forgive me blog readers!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment