Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cooking

B has found a new activity in her life she just loves to do............Cook. As soon as I mention "cooking dinner" she's right there with me trying to pull over the chair so she can help pour something or stir something. Her favorite to make is muffins. Martha White has a super easy packet mix, just add milk, stir and bake! She's always asking to make muffins. I don't think she realizes that after the muffins are made someone has to eat them or they go to waste!!! haha

We were making crescent rolls one evening and I turn around to tend to something else....when I turn back she has lined all the rolls up!!! Look below..

 

She was actually really good at rolling them up once I showed her how to do it.

Watch out Rachel Ray.....here comes Chef B.

No comments: