Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sickness

Well, we made it a little over 2 years before B got the stomach bug......bummer. I guess it was inevitable that one day little B would be throwing up :( Unfortunately she decided to share her stomach bug with Mommy & Daddy also. The bug hit the Mount household in the span of Nov 4-7.

This weekend we have been battling Fifths Disease. GREAT!!!  It's a crazy rash that appears and disappears/reappears all over her body. Little blister rash looking areas. She's no longer contagious - that the good news. I've read online that the rash could last for up to a couple of weeks. :-( Poor baby.

I hate to blame all the sickness on MDO...but really??? Wonder what infectious disease B will bring home to share next week???

Oh the joys of having a toddler. 

No comments: