Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pregnancy #2

I just realized I haven't blogged much at all about pregnancy #2......hummmm 

I'm 27 weeks now -  have my glucose test on Friday (oh joy).

This pregnancy has been a lot different from my 1st.

           -Heartburn came a lot earlier and I'm more sensitive to certain foods that trigger HB (tomatoes, avocado, etc)
           - The baby seems to be a lot sitting a lot lower in my tummy - harder to bend over already and sleeping is getting hard too
            - Energy levels have been a lot lower this time around - probably due to my thyroid issue caused with pregnancy #1
             - I'm anemic this go around which means more pills to take. I have a strict regiment of pill taking because of the thyroid pill and it's absorption. I feel like a old person and yes I have a pill box!!! ha
             - Spider veins and vericous vein have become more noticable. Wonderful - hopefully they will go down after delivery, if not I AM getting them removed!!! ;)

I guess with the second child the "newness" of being pregnant has worn off but it seem this time it's a whole different ball game - - maybe becuase it's a boy this time! haha

It seems like I complained a lot in this post but it really hasn't been too bad. I CAN see light at the end of the tunnel now and temperatures haven't been in the 100's this week ;) Looking foward to fall weather and being off work on maternity leave. Bring on November!!!!!!!!

No comments: