I found this "project" on pinterest and just knew a special little person that would love to create it.
B is always bringing home the cutest little art projects from school so I was happy that I actually got to create one with her. She was a pro at painting her hands :)
After a little painting and pressing hand prints this is the finished product......
I actually added her initials to the leotard so it's not the final finished product but I was pretty happy with the first attempt. We hung it in her bedroom. I'm thinking of extending my art projects to include her dance class - what mom wouldn't LOVE this at a reminder of her daughter's dance class??? We shall see how brave I am.
Don't worry - I've "pinned" alot more ideas, maybe I'll share them in another blog in the near future.


No comments:
Post a Comment