One of B's birthday gifts from Mommy & Daddy were tickets to see Disney on Ice at the Fedex Forum. We took her Sept 24th to the morning show. It was amazing.....when Mickey and Minnie came out on the ice she was in AWE, laughing and smiling, pointing at the characters as they skated by. She was soooo excited it just made me tear up (OK I'm sure the hormones don't help but still it was sooo sweet). Our seats were just perfect. I had a chance to get rink side tickets, for rink side prices of course, but opted to be a little more conservative seeing since we have another little mouth to feed soon but I got row D. Row D was basically rink side, we were right up close and as luck would have it we had plenty of space. Silly me forgot to take the camera but here are a few shots of us I took with my iphone (sorry about the quality, slow iphone!!!)
Please excuse my "puffy" face...I am 33 weeks preggo here and noticed how puffy I have gotten. Maybe it was a bad angle too ;) haha
I must add I was impressed with my "hair" skills here for B. She had two little ponies on top of her head with hair bows to match her outfit. She did look super cute!!!!!
Side Note: Next concert.....Yo Gabba Gabba on November 4th with the Weaver Family, our 5 year anniversary and one WEEK before Parker "gets here". Mommy opted not to attend since it's a little close to D-day but I'm sure it will be a great performance. Our child is soooo lucky to be able to go to all these concerts/events. R says she's not going to know what it's like to sit in the nose bleed section as I am a total sucker for the close seats!!! Oh well, spent it while you can ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment