Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 7, 2008

Lucky Charm??

Last night I played in my usual monthly bunco group (Bunco is a dice rolling game - usually old people play but I started a group of young people my age to play - it's really fun!). Everyone chips in $5 to play and the winner gets $50.......Well last night I FINALLY won! yay I contribute the winning to the little grape inside of me - my lucky charm! ha. So now I have a whopping $50 to spent as I wish - I'm sure it'll get put in the bank since I'm money conscious.

Oh - on another note - It's FRIDAY - YAYAYAY. And they are forecasting * snow * today. Don't hold your breathe though as we rarely get snow in Memphrica.

As Miranda on the Devil Wears Prada would say ........... "That's All".

No comments: