Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Week 10

We go to the doctor on Monday for the 1st ultra sound - we'll listen to the heartbeat and hopefully get a snap shot of the little lime inside. Yes this week it's the size of a lime, we are moving up in the world.

My week has been pretty stressful at work as we have been cramming to get work finished for a March 15th deadline with the IRS. I've been feeling very tired at night and had a little morning sickness throughout the day. BLAH.

Not much planned on the social calendar for the weekend. I am attending my first ever baby shower next weekend - no not for me, for Julie Weaver who is due in May. I hope she loves the gift Robert picked out! ha.

I'll post a picture of the kiddo if we are able to get one on Monday.

Ta Ta for now.

No comments: