The Nursery is almost complete (minus a baby!) - there are a few more items I want to get for the walls and we still need a rocking chair/glider and possibly a lamp. Here are some pics of the progress:

View coming into the room.

Notice Hannah (aka Raggedy Ann), Piglet,
Coonie & monkey (along with others) are keeping
Britton's crib warm until she arrives.

Wall art on left thanks to mom & Robert.

Changing Table with a few diapers ready to go.

Inside the
crib - I just love the crib pattern!! She's a hip chick already.

Fun rug Grandma Mount II found at
Sams - it adds a little something extra to the room.

Newborn/baby car seat.
Skipper already has his eyes on the rattles hanging from the handle!! ha
3 comments:
so cute, Milly I just love the room. that is also the carseat we have for Lilliana and I LOVE it. good choice. let me know if you need anything.
love ya,
melody
One very cool baby. Hope she likes PINK as much as her mommy !!
Post a Comment