Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Week 26th Update

My friend Candace Maynard requested a blog update - as I have been a very bad blogger....sorry folks.

So here is the update:

This week (week starting June 30th) is my 26th week of pregnancy. According to the schedule next week will start the 3rd trimester. (yippeee) My how time flys when you are waiting for something to be here.

Nursery Update: Walls have been painted (a pastel yellow color, Straw Hat Yellow in fact), the crib is assembled (one of Ginny's friends gave us her grandchildren's crib which happened to be the exact crib I had picked out, plus it is basically in new condition - Thanks Mrs. Julie Seay!!), the changing table is assembled (found it at online and matches the crib perfect), clothes are in the dresser (using Robert's old dresser), clothes are in the closet (yes she has quite a few clothes already thanks to her grandparents and aunt Amy), Coonie (Robert's childhood stuffed animal) is in the crib keeping the sheets warm for Britton, and diapers are stacked on the changing table. Now all we are missing is a little girl screaming at the top of her lungs, I'm sure! ha

Next Week's Events: Wednesday (July 9th) I have the dreaded Glucose test. Oh what joy. Then that Friday (July 11th) I have to go back to the doctor for the Rh shot. Robert's blood type is positive and I'm negative (go figure) so in order that my blood doesn't reject his blood for future pregnancies (????) I have to have a shot now and after I give birth.

Movement??: I feel somewhat of a gassy feeling in my lower tummy occasionally at night or after I've eaten. I'm assuming it's the baby moving. Sometimes I can actually feel a punch action of some sort. When I was at the doctor in June she was still sitting in my pelvis area (which the nurse told me would be painful if she didn't move up) and that is where I feel most of the movement. Hopefully as she grows I'll be able to feel her more.

My next "regular" doctor appointment is July 18th so maybe there will be more to report then.

Hope everyone (in America) has a great July 4th - don't celebrate too hard but have a drink for me :( Everyone else have a great weekend.

~Milly

No comments: