Last week (Thursday Dec 16th) B had her first ever Christmas dance party.....parents were allowed to come watch the class then there was a cookies and juice party at the end. The class started out with B crying...yes, the teacher's granddaughter cried at the beginning. Wonderful!!! haha I think it was because Robert showed up and she was so happy to see him. (Probably nerves also!! hehe She was under some pressure to "perform" since her Gigi and Mommy both teach dance!) After the classes got under way she finally came out of her shell and danced her little heart out. Mommy & Daddy were so proud. Here are some action shots:
 |
| Tap Dancing - doing Buffalo - I think! |
 |
| Listening to Gigi talk |
 |
| First Position - Mommy is SO proud of this one! |
 |
| Plie...demi plie to be exact! hehe |
 |
| Arabesque....sorry a little blury |
 |
| Clapping for the other girls. |
It's a good thing Grandad John & Auntie Amy live in NYC....I see this girl dancing on Broadway already! hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment