Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Few Pics from Nashville Trip

We went to Nashville this past weekend to see the New York City Rockette's perform and stay at the Opry Land Hotel. We also were able to go through the ICE exhibit and festival of trees.

Yes, I'm a bad mommy and didn't use my camera. Actually I forgot to charge it before we left so I just used the phone on my camera and got these pics:


Posing on the balcony of the hotel room after the Rockett's show.


Mommy and Britton riding the train. Arms up in the air!!!


The BIG tree in Opry Land Hotel.


Looking at the St. Jude tree in the Festival of Trees


1 comment:

Sarah Fav said...

you used your phone on your camera?! v clever of you... doofus! ha! cute pics though. I love how B just stands & poses! wish i could be there toooo