I came across Shutterfly.com after Britton's first birthday. I was stuck with thousands of pictures and didn't know what to do with them. On the Shutterfly website they have a SUPER easy option to create a memory photo book. After a couple hours of uploading pictures and tweaking my photo book I had a beautiful 20+ page HARD cover book with a generous amount of pictures of B's first year alive. I love that the book is actually a hard cover book and I know it will last through the years.
Since then I've ordered another memory book from our beach trip and some other photo cards. They are a great company and the products arrive very quickly.
This year I've decided to use them for our Christmas cards. The selection at the local photo developers is very slim plus shutterfly.com price is very comparable.
The selection of holiday cards can be found here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
and Christmas photo cards (which I will be using this year!!!) can be found here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
Here are a few of my favorite Christmas photo cards...It will be hard to narrow it down to just one!! ekkkk
Oh and anyone interested in Christmas gifts for me....Mommy would love one of these!!!
Super cute desk calendar!!!
Be looking for my SUPER cute shutterfly photo card....coming to your mailbox soon :)
Merry Christmas!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment